Buying And Selling Real Estate in Jackson, Mississippi
With all the real estate options in today’s market, how do you go about successfully buying or selling a Jackson Mississippi home? Many buyers and sellers today are more confused about the real estate market than ever, and we understand that. The real estate market is constantly changing and when you’re trying to find, inspect, and sell or purchase a home you know it’s critical to have the right team of people on your side. You need experienced advice to avoid ending up with a money pit you can’t enjoy.
At Lisa Harvey Properties, we have been serving customers in Northeast Jackson as well as the Jackson Metro area since 2006. Customers once are our customers for life, and there’s a good reason for that.
The best Realtors® are those with a good supporting team of various experts and support staff who can combine their efforts to ensure a prompt and smooth real estate transaction for both the buyer and the seller.
- Analyzing your needs – whether buying or selling, we’ll take the time to listen to your needs so we understand exactly what
you’re looking for.
- Designing a strategy – once we’ve squared away your goals, we’ll work with you to design a strategy for buying a new home or
selling your existing one.
- Finding homes or buyers – once your home is on the market and the strategy is in place, we’ll get to work networking to find
homes or buyers for your existing home.
- Coordinating the process – while everything else is in motion, we’ll coordinate all the supporting details, including finding
lenders, contractors, inspectors, etc. to make the transaction as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Closing the deal – we’ll negotiate with the buyer or seller to make sure your offer is handled appropriately with your best
interests at heart.
People buy and sell real estate for all kinds of reasons. The steps and strategies to be followed are different depending on whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, upgrading or down-sizing, or buying a secondary property.
When you’re buying or selling a property, you want to know that your real estate agent is experienced and knowledgeable, but also an expert in the local area. After all, it’s all about location. A local Realtor® will have a better feel for what’s happening with other homes in the area and be able to get your home priced so that it doesn’t languish on the market waiting for buyers.
You’ve heard the phrase: “Location, location, location!” right? Well, it’s true about real estate properties and it’s true about a Realtor® as well. If your Realtor® isn’t an expert on the local area, they won’t understand what neighborhoods will suit your needs and how to efficiently find the right home for you.
Call our office at 601.946.3350 or send us an email describing your Jackson Mississippi real estate needs and one of our experienced, licensed Realtors®